A Day in my Life





 

School 10:20
I started my day with my only class for the day, Communications- 150 at Camosun College.
We spent the hour working on photoshop. 



Stroll to the bus 10:30
After my class I head to the catch the number 4 bus towards Downtown. I take this bus home everyday after school.



The walk home 10:50 
I took some pictures of beautiful things I saw on the way home from the bus. I stopped outside this house with an amazing flower bush. 



Stroll from the bus 10:50
On my walk home from the bus I also stopped to look at this beautiful Autumn scene. The changing leaves make for an awesome fall shot. 





Lunch at Fol Epi 12:45 
I met up with a friend and had lunch at Fol Epi in downtown Victoria. We both enjoyed oat milk london fogs and roast beef sandwiches. 




Crystal shopping 1:20 
After lunch my friend and I spent a while crystal shopping at Whirled Arts, in Chinatown's Fan Tan alley. I picked out a cute rose quartz silver ring. 



Strolling through Downtown 2:00
Going for a walk downtown we spotted this disco ball in a tree. I shined brightly in the sun. 


Beach time! 4:15
We head over to Balmacara Beach in Gordon Head. We took some shots of the scenery and enjoyed the peaceful Autumn beach. 



Beach time 4:35
We strolled the beach some more. After walking around we set up a blanket and listened to some good music. 




Sunset 6:38 
The sunset this night was gorgeous. We listened to music and drank iced tea while we watched the sunset. 



Sushi dinner 7:30
After exhausting ourselves at the beach we headed to Esquimalt for dinner at Victoria sushi. 
I enjoyed Toro nigiri and salmon rolls. It was delicious. 



Night time 9:00 
After the long day I decided to wire down for the night. I lit a candle and enjoyed my quiet time with a good book. I was a very good day. 


























Comments